Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Funnies

Hi,

We had another beautiful day in Chiang Rai. Most of the day was spent at home, but there was a trip to the market that was memorable. Tonight the falls got lights.

The actual name of the song you all seem to know, was "Play With Fire" even though the hook is 'Playing with fire'.
It was, of course, by The Rolling Stones. For the weekend let's get funky. Here's one of many from the master:
"I don't care, about your past. I just want, our love to last. I don't care about your faults. I just want to satisfy your pulse. When you kiss me, when you hold me...I break out __ __ __ __." Clue: He felt good in his new bag. This one describes a physical condition. (Ha)

This morning was spent trying to stay one step ahead of the house. With Boot still gone, we have chores to do, and everyday our appreciation grows stronger. Lisa worked on her latest print, and I researched Bluetooth headsets.

This afternoon we went to the downtown market. We got what we went for and decided to stroll around and just take in the sights. It was a little after 4pm and things were set up for the 'dinner crowd'. The central street to the market gets a second row of vendors who line up in the street. In affect, there are three rows of carts down one side of the street. Every kind of food you could imagine and a bunch you wouldn't. It was a nice reminder of where we are.

It's time for the 'Funnies'. I'd like to thank Eileen for sending these. The second time around can be so different with two dogs in the house. Next week we hear from a cat.

Peace,
Danny

What Pets Write in Their Diary

Excerpt from a Dog's Diary.....

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with my people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: