Monday, August 20, 2007

Beauty

Hi,
Is this just another Monday? I think not. It's the next to the last Monday for us on this continent. Of course, all this count-down business loses some of it's impact when you realize that we'll be back for a visit in December. Never the less, we leave in a week and a half.
Speaking of leaving, my Treo account has left the building. I will miss the touch screen, the big numbers, the easy email, and my Frou Frou ringtone ('Let Go'). Hmm, still not a reason to stay. So, if you or someone you know, is in the market for a Sprint Treo 650, drop me a line. (there has to be a new term to replace 'drop me a line')
This morning I have the news playing behind my email window. As high tech as it is, I can't listen to the news and do this at the same time.
Oh, I know, you want to know what the weekend song was. Ok, it was "Don't Let Go", originally recorded by Roy Hamilton in the late '50s. The cover artist I made reference to was Issac Hayes. Oh well. I suppose it's time for an easily recognizable tune, so you can start the week with a big win. (Ha)
I don't even know how to love you, just the way you want me to, But __ __....." Clues: this song is from my favorite year, by a female singer with a shy voice.
We put the Lexus on the market this weekend. Got it detailed yesterday so it's sparkles. Now the trick will be keeping it clean until you come to get it. I just know you're wanting an IS300 with low miles. This little car is a beast. Big fun to drive around town and on the highway. (sneaky, huh?)
There's a bunch more to tell you about the weekend, but it's time to go. Late starts always cut things short. (remember that) Have a Marvelous Monday.

Peace,
Danny


"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old."
~Franz Kafka


Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

No comments: