Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Harmony


Hi,

Well, true to the forecast, it was a hot day with no rain.  With ‘High Season’ in full swing, I’m sure that makes the visitors happy.

Quite a few of you had no problem with the ‘Easy Monday’ song.  Here are more lyrics in case you didn’t get it.
“__, it ain’t nothing but a heartbreaker.  __, friend only to the undertaker.  Ooooh, __, it’s an enemy to all mankind, the point of __ blows my mind… __, what is it good for?  Absolutely nothin’…..”  Hint:  __ is on a lot of people’s minds these days.  

I stayed in and took it easy today.  Listening to one’s body and respecting the signals seems to be the key.  This is not a situation where it is noble to work through the pain.  I’m beginning to think that alternating active days with rest days may be the best method for now.  Two active days in a row was not such a good thing.  Tomorrow we’re going into town and I’ll just drive.  That should be enough.

This morning I helped exercise Daku.  I sat in a chair and gave him his treat when he ran to me.  It’s the same running routine we always do, I’m just sitting.  He doesn’t seem to mind as long as he gets his treat.  The boy will work for food.  It was nice being outside in the brisk morning air.

Blue and I had lunch together while Lisa went on another lunch date in town.  She met with our friend Caty, mother of the twins, at Doi Chaang Coffee.  While she was there she saw Kwan and Kern.  They have been working on getting The Wanderer together.  They’re having an outdoor orchestra concert, but we will miss it because we’ll be in the States.  Oh well, I’m sure there will be more.

In today’s photo you can see one of the resident cats at ‘Cat ’n’ a Cup’.  After I took this photo another cat showed up.  Not sure how many cats live there, but I’m sure they love having the run of such a big indoor playground.


During her lunch today Lisa learned that one of our favorite online vitamin distributors is shipping to Thailand again.  That will mean that we might not have return home loaded down with vitamins.  We going to try getting two smaller suitcases and take less clothes.  What?  We just might be able to manage things that way.  This twice a year journey always has it’s challenges, and each time we seem to rise to the occasion.  More will be revealed.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

              Peace,
                        Danny

“Harmony makes small things grow,
lack of it makes great things decay.”
~Sallust

No comments: