Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talking

Hi,

Our weather today was clear and windy. I was hoping it would blow in some rain clouds, but that was a silly thought. We did more 'getting ready' for our visitors, went to the vet, and hid from the smoke outside. Lisa is back in her studio working on another unique cast acrylic print.

I guess the time change has slowed down memories on the mainland. Two readers got the 'Easy' song so far. Maybe today it will be you. "I look inside myself and see my heart is __. I see my red door and must have it __ __. Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts. It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is __." Hint: There is a color involved that is actually the absence of light. This production used a sitar, which was just becoming popular in western music.

Every morning it's so cold that I have to get bundled up to go on patrol with Daku. An hour later it's too warm for it all and I start shedding clothes. It's actually warmer than it was last week. If we woke up at a civilized time it would be pleasant from the start. (Ha) That's right, blame it on the dog. Speaking of the dog, we took him to the vet today for his monthly injection to ward off insects. It seems to work because we haven't found any more 'hot spots' since he started getting the shots. As we arrived at the office, our friend Gary was also pulling up. He came for cat food. We talked for a bit and then it was time for business. We had a long wait and Daku did a pretty good job of staying cool. I had to leave the room when my cat allergy kicked in. I forgot to use my 'remedy' that makes it comfortable to be around cat vibes. Riding with Daku is interesting. He can't decide if he wants to put his head out of the window, or hide from the wind. Well, he has decided. He likes his head outside when we're sitting in traffic, and inside when the car is moving. Not your typical dog.

Tomorrow we're going to get a coat rack. Every winter we talk about getting one and never do. This time it happens. It will make things so much easier, not having to run upstairs or having 'used' coats lying around the dining room table. It will also be nice when guests come over.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"I've never learned anything while I was talking."
~Larry King

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: