Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music

Hi,

The weather here is more of the same. Clear skies, cold mornings turning into breezy, moderate days. Lisa went to the doctor today, and came home with a bag of medicine. I played frisbie with Daku, and the beat goes on across the river.

'Old Folk Crap' seems to be triggering a lot of memories. At least some of you are remembering the song.
"Well I asked her to marry and to be my sweet wife, I told her we'd be happy for the rest of our life. I begged and I pleaded like a natural man, and then, whoops oh lordy, well she gave me her hand because she had __ __ __ __, she had, mmm, mmm, __ __ __ __." Hint: There's a beverage in there, and something tastes like it. Hmm.

Early this morning I took Lisa to Overbrook to see a doctor. He told her she had bronchitis, and dispensed a bunch of stuff. I don't think she'll take it all, there are limits. Anyway, with more rest she should be better soon.

Daku and I went out and played with the frisbie. He caught it a bunch of times, though it was just a short distance. He's still working on his 'eye/mouth' coordination. If I toss it just right, he can catch it. He also likes to run after it and bring it back. It's odd because he won't do that with a ball. When he's done playing he just walks away. What a dog.

The big festival across the river is for O.T.O.P, which stands for One Tambon, One Product. It's a program that has helped various districts to develop a product to represent them in the market place. It's like a village trade show. We went during the first year we were here and it's really something to see. We'll miss it this year, but next year we'll be sure to make it.

Today's quote was 'lifted' from the Risingstardom website. Thank Blue.

Our friend Wayne, in Texas, suggested I have a Full Throttle Thursday. You do the same.

Peace,
Danny

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
~Plato

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: