Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dreams

Hi,

We’ve moved into that time of year when I tell you it was a beautiful day in Chiang Rai, that we had rain last night and there will be more tonight.  Hang on folks, we may encounter some bumpy redundancy.

Our ‘Easy Monday’ song was “On The Radio” by Donna Summer.  Next up is what I think is an easy ‘Zany Day’ song:
“I have a mansion, forget the price.  Ain’t never been there, they tell me it’s nice.  I live in hotels, tear out the walls.  I have accountants pay for it all.  They say I’m crazy but I have a good time.  I’m just looking for clues at the scene of the crime.  __ __ __ to me so far.”  Hint:  This came out in 1978.  The singer has been part of many popular bands.  One person’s ‘zany’ is another’s reality.  Hmm.

This morning True TV sent a couple of technicians out to fix our satellite.  They had to recalibrate the dish and it looked like something got cleaned or replaced.  We now have a strong, clear picture and that’s what counts.  

Neetchanan and Daku had a real bonding session today.  She is now spending more time in her carriage device and Daku visits her.  He gave her several tiny little dog licks.  She just looks at him now, but as soon as she figures out how to use her little hands, well, there will be petting.

When we first started shopping with the ‘Egg Lady’, she had a small table stacked with eggs.  Her business has grown and she appears to be a distribution point in our neighborhood.  


Feels like a Wacky Wednesday.

                   Peace,
                             Danny

“The best way to make your dreams come true
is to wake up.”
~Paul Valery

No comments: