Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Strange

Hi,
Today has been what I'd call an 'ultra laid-back' day. We stayed in all day. The weather changed and so did our clothes. Even BamBam called for wardrobe.
Ah yes, those were the days. In spite of the way we tried to trash disco, it survived and still lives on. Who knew? Hmm.
"Oh no, not I, __ __ __ as long as i know how to love I know I will stay alive..." Hints: I think I've dropped enough hints to bury you.
We slept in this morning. We got up at 8a.m. It was cold and we found ourselves dressing warm to start the day. Late morning found us outside watering in shorts and T-shirts. Earlier BamBam had to have her sweater taken off. She sleeps in one of her little outfits on the cold nights.
It took Lisa and me about an hour to water all the flower beds and trees. Tomorrow I'll water the lawns. Yesterday I got a length of garden hose to add to our collection so we don't have to keep re-attaching hoses as we go. There are faucets all around the yard, so it's just a matter of strategically placing the hoses for a given area.
There is something in the back of the house that gives off a very sweet scent in the afternoon. We used to think it was coming from someone's Spirit House or something, but now I know it's in our yard. I guess I'll have to walk around and smell everything and see. (that's one of those odd occasions when one smells to see.)
Tomorrow is Constitution Day. It's a holiday commemorating the establishment of the Thai constitution 60 years ago. When I think about this in perspective, this is a young 'nation' and it's still going through growing pains. I'm not sure what people do on this day, other than have another holiday. We'll see.
Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"What is right for one soul may not be right for another.
It may mean standing on your own and
doing something strange in the eyes of others."
~Unknown

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

www.risingstardom.com

No comments: