Thursday, October 29, 2015

Wind

Hi,

I’m writing you from my hospital bed.  The surreal adventure continues.  When my mind is able to focus better, I’ll recount some of the highlights.  

There is pain, but that’s to be expected.  I’m not in agony, but it hurts.  The worst part:  it hurts to laugh and I love to laugh.  Enough of this.  

The ‘Zany Day’ song has a few friends out there.  Here’s the last lines of the tune:  “They say I’m lazy but it takes all my time.  I keep on going, guess I’ll never know why.  __ __ __ to me so far…”.  Clue:  Singer once soared with eagles.

Today’s photo is another from The Wanderer.  This ‘yard’ is next to the actual Wanderer property and is used for growing things.  Here you see mostly young lemon and lime trees.  Khan Noot told Lisa there are 200 trees in the yard.  They are all grown organically with no sprays of any kind.  
 

Have a Thrilling Thursday.

               Peace,
                         Danny

“You can’t direct the wind,
but you can adjust your sails.”
~Unknown

No comments: