Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things

Hi,

The pace mellowed a bit today. Chiang Rai rhythm continues, but we sat out the afternoon. The busy part was a massage and errands in the morning. Oh yes, the dogs got baths, and the Flickr site has new pics.

Now that the American holiday is over, some of you can get down to the business of telling me what the 'Easy' song was. Here's a little more of this song, written by songwriting icons: "Is your figure less than Greek? Is your mouth a little weak? When you open it to speak, are you smart? But don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me, stay...." Hint: You really shouldn't need one by now. Any more lyrics would give it away.

After a wild weekend plus one, it was nice to move at a slower pace today. Not that running errands is a slow pace, but I took it slow and it felt nice. I dropped Lisa off for a massage and went to Big C for a few items. While I was there I got an eye exam and ordered some progressive lense glasses. Until I can get more info on the progressive contacts I've decided that some days would be easier just wearing glasses, instead of using reading glasses all the time.

I managed to get everything done and arrive at Pai massage with a few minutes to relax. We got home, Boot was washing BamBam. We had lunch and then Lisa and Boot washed Daku. Then there was some relaxing with the Olympics for awhile. So far, we've been enjoying speed skating, ski jumping, and figure skating. Are there any curling fans out there? I became fascinated with curling during the last Winter Olympics. It just seemed like such an odd thing to do, until I started watching the technique, and strategies. What's your favorite winter sport? Do you care? I'd like to know.

At the park we went to yesterday they have a big Teak exhibition. All about teak and its use through histor and from the brief glimpse we had, some beautiful artistic examples. (Daku and BamBam would love it) We're going back and check it out. Maybe I can get some photos of some of the carvings we saw.

Speaking of photos, I uploaded a bunch of pics to the Flickr page. Mostly the two boat trips.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"Things which matter most must never
be at the mercy of things that matter least."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: