Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flow

Hi,
Day two in the dog house and things are evolving. We got another surprise visit today and I was introduced to another dentist.
All you Beatle fans line up. If you didn't write back with "Things We Said Today" you're getting 10 demerits. Next song:
"Is there anybody going to listen to my story, all about the girl who came to stay? She's the kind of girl you want so much it makes you sorry, still you don't regret a single day. Ah __, __. Clue: It's a one word title that's in the first verse of the song. That means you've already read it. (Ha) Should be easy for most of you. It's only one word, it's a love song, and it's by....
Daku is more than a puppy. He's a baby and that means lots of attention. The big difference between taking care of human babies and dog babies would be, in my humble opinion, diapers. Baby dogs have no control and no understanding of 'no'. All they know is, 'I gotta go'. It won't last forever, but it sure does keep you on your toes. (I just made a joke without even trying)
BamBam and Daku played a bunch today. Bam came up this morning ready to go but Daku was still asleep. This puzzled her, but it didn't take long for the little one to be up and into the day. It turns out we have to monitor their play because BamBam can get a little rough. It's the first time she's been around another dog since she was a puppy. I don't think she realizes how big she is. We also have noticed that she has been 'herding' Daku. She's asserting herself and establishing her position as Alpha dog in the pack. Of course, we can't forget the fact that Daku bites her with those sharp little baby teeth and it's gotta hurt. Wait until she sees how big he's going to get. Hmm. Oh, I posted some pictures on the Flickr site. Go see the new kid.
This afternoon, around 1:30, the doorbell rang. No one was expected so we were in for a surprise. It was Tay, and that was not unusual. When she got in the house she asked me if I had some free time. Hmm, how to answer that? A friend of her sister's has a friend who is a dentist and it seems I had a 2 o'clock appointment. Oh, how nice. I got ready in record time and she drove me to the office. The first thing that struck me was the country music on the office system. I think it was Marty Robbins. The dentist looked like he had just finished school, but he's been in practice for 20 years of so. He checked out the tooth of the week and we had a consultation. I really like this guy. He gave me honest answers and a good plan was set in motion. Just another one of those 'drop-ins' that is not an annoyance at all. Only in Thailand.
I believe it's Wacky Wednesday.

Peace,
Danny

"If you can't fight,
and you can't flee.......flow."
~Vaughn Glanton

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
www.risingstardom.com
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: