Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vacation In Thailand

Believe

Hi,
A busy day is over. The creature got away. Traffic cooperated and we have five days left on this 'tour'. I think a vacation is in order when we return to Thailand.
I'm impressed by the number of positive responses to the song. Here's a little more to tickle your memory: "You mention the time we were together. So long ago, well, I don't remember. All I know is, it makes me feel good now. It's like I told you, __ __ __ can play..." So, do you really need a hint/clue? If you know, you know.
Yesterday morning we headed out to Glendale. Lisa was to have coffee with our friend Kerrina, and I was getting close to capturing my prey. Well, once again it eluded me by running into some bushes. I gave chase but the thorns were just too much. Another wild goose chase. I will not be put off by something so small. I set up traps and something is nibbling at the bait. I'm going to check the traps this morning and see if I've caught anything.
Our trip to Glendale was actually rather smooth as far as the driving went. No bottle-necks or accidents to impede our progress. On the way home there was a drastic slow-down approaching our normal off-ramp but an alternate route was taken and it worked out fine. You see, time has become a very important factor when it comes to squeezing in all the things and people we have on our daily lists.
A brief stop at the house and we were off to the Marina where Lisa had a lunch date. From there we had a little 'chill' time before our next adventure.
Anna, mother of 'The Boys', is a hair stylist for television. She is currently working on the Bonnie Hunt show and went to watch a taping. She took us in before the rest of the audience and we got some really good seats. Then the crowd arrived. A 'warm up guy' came out and rehearsed us on our clapping and screaming and gave us our cues. There was some audience interviewing, lots of laughter. Then it was show time. We had fun and it was interesting to see all the behind the scenes activity.
This morning we have early coffee with Norm and Irina, our friends who put us up right before we moved to Thailand. Then we hunt for the creature and head for Pasadena to have lunch with my Mom and Blue. Whew, tired already.
Have a Wonderful Thursday.

Peace,
Danny

"Don't believe everything you think."
~Unknown

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

www.risingstardom.com

No comments: