Monday, January 12, 2009

Back To Thailand

Ambitions

Hi,
I know, I'm a little late today. Lots of last minute acquisitions for the trip back to Thailand. There are little things that we just can't find there so we have to take them with us. Oh, the weight.
The weekend song was "Where Did Our Love Go?" by The Supremes. Yeah, you knew that. Let's see if you know this one:
"Been forty days since I don't know when, I just saw her with my best friend. __ __ __ __ __ __ (repeat) ?" Hint: It's another song that asks a question. Like, can you relate? From the early 70's.
Oh fine. Just as we're about to leave, the weather warms up. We had another busy but wonderful weekend. Spent time with The Boys, visited with my Mom, and I learned a few things about my iPhone. I am in 'student mode' right now. It's going to take a minute to absorb all the 'talents' this thing has. In any event, I'm happy as a kid with a new toy.
There's another landmark I thought I'd tell you about. It's a place called Junior's at the corner of Wilshire and Fairfax. It's closed now but the giant light display is still going strong every night. Hmm, what?
We didn't make it out to Venice Beach this trip since it was basically too cold to enjoy. That will be something on the list for the summer trip. Yes, we'll will return in late June. Just make sure to turn the heat on. (Ha)
There's more packing to do, more odds and ends (there's another one of those phrases) and coffee with our friend Kristin, who just got back in town. If we missed seeing you on this trip, maybe next time.
You may not hear from me on schedule since we're going into the twilight zone of overseas travel. Maybe I can shoot something off from the airport in Taipei.
Have a Great Week.

Peace,
Danny

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can be great."
~Mark Twain

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

www.risingstardom.com

No comments: