Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gifts

Hi,
We just arrived back in Chiang Rai. This has been a very long day. It's good to be back. Boot and BamBam would agree. They were so happy to see us.
The song was "Do You Know What I Mean" by Lee Michaels. Try this one on: "Some may say I'm wishing my days away, no way..." Hint: The line is from the bridge and it's by 'law enforcement'. (Ha)
I don't have the energy to give you a blow by blow of our journey, but stay tuned. When I'm in better form I'll fill you in. Let me just say that we managed to make pretty good use of our time, and we got a little therapy thrown in. The homecoming was sweet.
Eyelids are getting very heavy, must sign off now. Have a Wacky Wednesday.

Peace,
Danny

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
~Ruth Ann Schabaker

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

www.risingstardom.com

No comments: