Thursday, March 8, 2018

Risk

Hi,

The Thai version of an Air Quality Management Department told us that today’s air was moderate.  I don’t think I want to see what heavy looks like.  

Only one person (Lisa) named the ‘Zany Day’ song.  There’s still time to join in the fun (55).  Here’s another verse:
“I support the left, tho’ I’m leanin’ to the right.  I support the left, tho’ I’m leanin’ to the right.  But I’m just not there when it comes to a fight.  Hey now baby, get into my big black car…..”  Hint:  One word title describes a profession where some people make lots of money for little work.  Currently, they are always in the news.

We got a lot accomplished today.  Armed with our list, we set out early for Big C, always a joy in the morning (555).  Across the Highway at Central Plaza Mall, it was coffee and suitcase repair.  We have one of those metal jobs and we really like it, but the collapsable handle decided to stay extended and needed fixing.  After racking our brains as to who could do it, we took it to one of the shops that sells them at the mall.  With a big smile, it got fixed while we had lunch and the guy would not take any money.  Sweet.  

Today’s photos were taken at the mall.  The Central Plaza Dinosaurs sounds like a sports team.  Here they are in all their glory.  Kids ride them around the mall and have a ball.  



Little Chopper is developing an interesting personality.  When he’s not being a biting puppy, he has a hobby.  Rather than just chew things, he likes to move them.  This morning I went to take Daku out and only one of my shoes was by the door.  I finally found the other one in front of the other kitchen door.  Natcha had mentioned his ’talent' a few days ago but this was my first experience with the ‘mover’.  Daku has figured out how to signal when he’s done with Chopper.  Knowing that Chopper follows him everywhere he goes, usually hanging onto his ear or neck, Daku goes to the pen where Chopper basically hangs out.  That gives me time to block the little dog while the big dog makes his escape into the house.  Life has changed around here.

This evening we did the most fun thing there is, we went to the dentist for teeth cleaning.  It was one of the quickest yet, no problems.  

Time to contemplate what to take to Oz (Australia) and see what food items are permissible.  

Have a Thrilling Thursday.

                        Peace,
                                  Danny

“Only those who will risk going
too far can possibly find out 
how far one can go.”
~T.S. Eliot

No comments: