Thursday, January 18, 2018

Why?

Hi,

The warm weather is here.  Time to approach the pool warming project once again.    

No one has remembered the ‘Zany Day’ song.  I guess one man’s hit is another mans ‘Hmm’.  Oh, but when I tell you...
“__ __ __ __ __, one that does what it should, one that won’t make me feel too bad, one that won’t make me feel too good… One that won’t make me nervous, wondering what to do.  One that makes me feel like I feel when I’m with you, when I’m alone with you, I’m alone with you.”  Clue:  This tune is from 1983.  A man in search of a more manageable high.

Today I’m feeling better.  I took Daku out for a walk on two occasions this afternoon.  In the morning I walked around the house with Lisa and Daku and it felt pretty good.  I think Mr. Lag is tired of the flu because he seems to have left the building.  I have not felt compelled to put my head down today.  This is progress.  Looks like we’ll be going out on Saturday night.  

There has been a new twist to the ambient sounds of our neighborhood.  There is some construction going on, now far away, and the workers like to play the radio in the afternoon.  What fun.  It’s temporary, so I can let it go.  Still no activity behind us or next door.  I guess the new year brought a change of plans.  

On the 28th of this month Neechanon will be 2 years old.  Lately she has been asserting a new found independence. I don’t want to label it with the obvious, but she is finding joy in doing her own ‘thing’.  Natcha is very good at reeling her in with gentle distractions.  Today’s photo is from a recent trip to the arcade, and the ball pit.


As we slowly move towards wellness, our little world looks brighter.  The idea of a semi-busy schedule doesn’t seem so overwhelming.  Bring it on!

Have a Thrilling Thursday.

                   Peace,
                             Danny

“Millions saw the apple fall,
but Newton was the one who 
asked why.”
~Bernard Baruch

No comments: