Thursday, January 11, 2018

Adapt

Hi,

The weather today in Chiang Rai is cloudy, and in the low 60's.  The weather in Culver City on Wednesday was dry, which was welcome.  It was still cool, but I didn’t really get to sample it.  

This week’s ‘Zany Day’ song has been around here before.  I got a few responses already.  It’s a parent/child thing.
“Don’t you give me no dirty looks.  Your father’s hip, he knows what cooks.  Just tell your hoodlum friends outside, you ain’t got time to take a ride.  __ __, don’t talk back, __ __, __ __…”  Clue:  The song is sung by a group that specialized in zany R&B tunes.  

This flu bug thing started making it’s presence known on Monday evening.  Now we have a monster instead of a thing.  Actually, it’s going in waves of dramatically overwhelming to something I could fake my way through.  I am grateful to those who have sent me over the counter remedy suggestions.  We will be investing in enough to get me home.  

I stayed in the bed all day yesterday.  My physical condition rendered me unwilling and unable to do much besides moan and groan when I was out of bed. (555).  I have two days to make this thing fade so I can be presentable on Friday night.  We all know one must be presentable when flying long distances.  Really?  

Today’s photo was taken when we were in Palo Alto, visiting with Lisa's dad, Joe. 


Have a Thrilling Thursday.

                 Peace,
                           Danny

“Intelligence is the ability
to adapt to change.”
~Stephen Hawking

No comments: