Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Enemy

Hi,

The daytime weather in Chiang Rai keeps getting better.  We sat in the healing warmth of the sun after lunch, and it felt wonderful.

The ‘Easy Monday’ song was “Smooth Operator” by Sade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A  
I was glad to see that a lot more of you remembered this song.  Now it’s time for a ‘Zany Day’ song.  We’ll start with a little more than last time (555).  “__ __ __ __ __, one that won’t make me sick, one that won’t make me crash my car or make me feel three feet thick.  __ __ __ __ __, one that won’t hurt my head, one that won’t make my mouth too dry, or make my eyes too red.”  Hint:  Singer is looking for an alternative way to alter himself without too many side effects.  Good luck with that.  

While we were sunning on the porch, Neechanon paid us a visit.  She is very entertaining.  We are learning that she knows a lot more Thai than we realized.  Today she made a point of stating who was sitting down, and another time, when Gong closed the kitchen door, Neechanon mentioned it.  This means it’s time to pay closer attention, it’s not just baby talk anymore.  Natcha took her home, hoping it was nap time.  A few minutes later Neechanon came running out to the front with a big smile on her face, and all by herself.  I went back to the little house to let Natcha know and just as I got there she was calling her daughter.  It appears that she will have to be watched more closely as well.  She decided that being in the front with us was more fun than being at home.  

Today’s photo is a second men’s grooming item that caused me to scratch my head in wonder.  Still shaking my head.


Every day I feel a little better, but not well yet.  Tomorrow may be a day to test the ‘wings’ and check out my stamina.  These things can trick you into thinking everything is all better and then leave you stranded.  A few laps around the house should tell the tale.

Feels like a Wacky Wednesday.

                    Peace,
                              Danny

“It is certain, in any case,
that ignorance, allied with power
is the most ferocious enemy
justice can have.”
~James A. Baldwin

No comments: