Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Decide

Hi,

This week we seem to be getting accurate weather forecasts.  It was even hotter today than yesterday.  We hit the triple digit realm, at least 100F.  Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter.  

The ‘Easy Monday’ song was “Oooh Baby, Baby” by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.  Here’s a ‘Zany Day’ for ya:
“Well, I was happy here at home, I got everything I need.  Happy bein’ on my own just livin’ the life I lead.  Well, suddenly it dawned on my that this was not my life.  So I just phoned the airline girl and said, ‘Get me on __ __ __, get me on __ __ __.”  Clue:  It’s pretty obvious as to what’s going on here.  Might be easy.

This morning we went to Makro.  While that’s not really a big deal, there were a few notable observations.  Right outside the entrance there was a display of custom wheels and tires.  I’d never seen this done before since Makro doesn’t sell any of the products.  On our way out, Mr. Smile, the man who never smiles, almost smiled and said ‘Thank You’ when I handed him the parking card.  Wow, studying English? 

We had coffee at Work@Home with our friend Katai.  Our conversations went from dogs to art.  She was very interested in Lisa’s motivation when it came to her art.  An interesting discussion about feelings verses meaning when observing an art piece made it a very stimulating visit.

Today’s photo was taken on a recent trip to The Wanderer.  This little turtle is a pet of Khun Kwan.  He’s 6 years old and she’s had him since he was a baby.  The turtle is about 4 inches long.


It was massage day at The Big Brown House.  Khun Jin was busy today with 3 clients.  Not only did Lisa and I get a massage, but Natcha got a treatment.  We all feel better as a result and we asked her to come back next week.  I’m already looking forward to it. (555).

Feels like Wacky Wednesday.

                 Peace,
                           Danny  

“You may not control all the 
events that happen to you,
but you can decide not to be 
reduced by them.”
~Maya Angelou

No comments: