Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday



Hi,

We woke up to a beautiful 'looking' morning. The air outside had that familiar smell of burning. It cleared and the day was great. We went to the vegetable market this morning. Car got wet, we didn't.

The 'Bad Ass Bass' tune was "Boogie On Reggae Woman" by Stevie Wonder. This week's 'Old School Friday' song will be dedicated to all the Old Timers out there. (555) "I jump in my rod about a quarter to nine, I gotta make a date with that chick of mine. I cross the center line, man you gotta make time. (Scrreech-Bang-Tinkle) __ __ Oh, man, I got the cotton pickin' convolutions. Never, never,never gonna speed again. Shoot the juice to me, Bruce." Hint: This song was a major hit in 1956. The two words are the same.

We needed one of the ingredients for our daily juice drink so we opted to go to the 'Healthy Market' as the sign says over the entrance to the vegetable market in the center of town. Lisa bought a bunch of green vegetables and we also got some fruit. On our way to the market we passed many little groups of kids doing their thing. On the road into town we got hit a few times. Some of the little ones can barely swing a bucket but they're out there in the middle of it with huge smiles on their faces.

We spent the remainder of the day behind the walls at the Big Brown House. It was hot, but not as hot as yesterday. After our nap we hit the pool and had a relaxing swim. We seem to be out of the rain pattern so the pool will be part of every day's agenda for some time.

We have one more ticket to reserve and we'll be done with our reservations for our trip to America in May. The trip is a little earlier than usual because my mom will be celebrating her 90th birthday. That's one of those thing you just don't miss.

Have a Wonderful WeekEnd. It's time for the 'Funnies'. Oh yeah, Formula One this weekend.

Peace,
Danny

DIVORCE VS. MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide.'

The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?'
The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.'
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things
will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!'

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'

No comments: