Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bridge

Hi,
Late and quick. That's how I'll describe this message today. Yesterday we said goodbye to the little Lexus. It finally found a home. As fun as it was to drive, it also liked to drink premium, and had a healthy appetite. Bye-Bye.
Many of you remembered Lionel Richie's "Hello". Today's song became an anthem that's probably still being sung someplace.
"You show us everything you've got You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy" Clue: A lot of makeup went into this one.
Today we return to the beach for another day in the sun. That's something else I miss, living in Chiang Rai. I guess we'll have to travel down to the south and visit some of the islands. (555)
With just about a week left for this visit, I can say that I'm enjoying myself but part of my head is still in LOS. I commented to a friend, that I still think in a different time reference when it comes to making certain phone calls. I'll start figuring out what time it is where they are as if I'm still in Thailand. Oh my.
I guess it's time to coast. We've gathered the things we wanted to take back and most of the business has been conducted. Now it's just time to enjoy ourselves and our friends.
Have a Wacky Wednesday.

Peace,
Danny

"If you cross a bridge before you come to it, you have to pay the toll twice."
~Benjamin Franklin

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

No comments: