Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sunny

Hi,
I'll go easy on you today, since I went on yesterday. "Sunshine Of Your Love" by Cream, was the song. Here's a stumper:
"Now, I lay me down to sleep, Ooh, I just can't find a beat. __ __ (ohh, I will never dance) __ __ (x3)" Hint: Group is named after part of British government, doubled as another group, song may light the way.
Our new internet hook-up seems much faster than the downtown hotel speed. This brings me to wonder about US speeds in L.A., because Slingbox is still very slow. Bummer, I was hoping to see the new season from the new house. Nobody knows the trouble I see. (or don't see)
I knew you'd want to know about my little obsession. We still don't have all the furniture we need, but we're getting by. We plan to go to Chiang Mai with Soom, in his fancy van. There's a forecast for rain so we're playing it by ear. We'd like to go because we have 'business' to do. They do a lot of furniture making just south of town. It's a village that's become a mecca for decorators from all over.
Last night we spotted two Gekos on the ceiling. How nice. Nobody told us that they bark. We'd heard the sound in the hotel and thought it was birds outside the window. Now we know that if the lights are on, we may hear them. If they get crazy, we'll just turn off the lights.
Our softer mattress came today. It's a nice difference. Now we have a spare bed for the new house, already. Speaking of guests, we may have our second house guest in November. Better start putting in you bid for time. (Ha)
I bought a VCD of a live concert of a Thai artist. Haven't had a chance to watch yet (saw previews at Big C) but it cost 1.89 Baht and contained three discs. There are also what they call Karaoke VCDs of popular artists, singing their hits, with the words along the bottom of the screen. It's like buying a disc of music videos, with the words. Cool, except I can't read Thai.
I think it's time to have a Wacky Wednesday.

Peace,
Danny

"If you only walk on sunny days,
you may never reach your destination"
~Michelle Redmond


Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

No comments: