Thursday, December 22, 2016

Kind

Hi.

If the weather continues being mild, we may not have a real ‘cold season’ this year.  The current range is quite livable.  

Now that some of you are in the holiday spirit with this ‘Zany Day’ song, here’s a little more for the rest of you.
“He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake.  He knows if you’ve been good or bad, so be good for goodness sake.  You better watch out, you better not cry…. __ __ __ __ __ __.”  Hint:  It’s supposed to be a happy song of anticipation (555).  This guy sounds a little creepy to me.  Hmm.

The hour is late and the packing is almost done.  It just struck me that the hardest part of packing is, at least for me, what to pack.  What to pack depends a lot on how much faith I have in the local weather forecasters.  If I believe what they say, I should pack the warmest clothes I have and prepare to be cold.  If I base it on Chiang Rai forecasts, I should take what I wear over here and relax.  A compromise was struck and I’m done with the whole thing.  

Our last day in town was a busy one.  We spent time with our friends at Work@Home, had lunch and hung out with Cat, had a service call for our air/con, went to a birthday party, and capped it off with an art exhibit opening at 9 Art Gallery.  

Today’s photo was taken yesterday at the nursery.  They just got a shipment of ‘Terra Cotta Kids’.  Some people put these statues in their yard ‘as is’, while others paint them.  No, we won’t be taking one home.


I will write to you from Taipei, where we have a few hours before the long flight to the States.  We won’t have phone numbers until the 24th but you can reach us on the internet.  Stay tuned to this channel for further updates.

Have a Thrilling Thursday.

                   Peace,
                             Danny

“Be kind whenever possible.
It is always possible.”
~The Dalai Lama

No comments: