Thursday, September 8, 2011

Control

Hi,

This morning there was a very light sprinkle, and then it was just hot and muggy. Daku went to the doctor, and rain in New York dampened our tennis viewing. Oh well, we had a nice cool swim in the afternoon.

It turns out that a lot of you remembered the 'Song of '68'. The only problem is, there aren't very many lyrics, so, here's another look at the song: ""__ __ __ __ __, baby, __ __ __ __ __, honey. Don't you know that I'm lovin' you. Oh, won't you come with me, and take my hand? Oh, won't you come with me, and walk this land? Please take my hand.
__ __ __ __ __, baby, don't you know that I'll always be true..." Hint: It's about the Garden of Life. Hmm.

Mr. Daku has been having a little problem with 'Hot Spots'. It's common for Golden Retrievers during the rainy season, from what we're told. He's been wearing his cone when he's alone, but gets to go free when we can keep an eye on him. He's had the urge to scratch the area of irritation and that's not good. He's very sweet about the cone. He stands perfectly still and lets us put it on. What a guy.

We're still waiting for the man who is supposed to install the water tank/pump system. Hopefully it will be soon. Running a bath can take forever. On the positive side, we have running water, even if it's just a trickle.

Tomorrow I've been invited to go for coffee with Khun Siam. We're going to meet at a little cafe that we've been to before. I really liked talking with him and it looks like I have a new friend. We have many common interests so it should be fun.

Have a Thrilling Thursday.

Peace,
Danny

"The lesson I must learn is simply
that my control is limited to
my own attitude and behavior."
~Unknown

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: