Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Soul

Hi,

Today was a day of movement. We traveled to Brentwood, the new mall, back to Brentwood and.... Of course that's nothing like what's going to happen tomorrow.

See, I told you it was easy. A lot of you knew the song. For those in doubt, it was the first Bossa Nova hit.
"Ooh, but he watches so sadly. How can he tell her he loves her? Yes, he would give his heart gladly. But each day when she walks to the sea, she looks straight ahead not at he..."

This morning we had a lunch cancellation and ended up taking C-Bass to an appointment in Brentwood. We both needed socks so we went to the Fox Hills Mall to check it out and do some light shopping. I like the changes they've made. We had lunch in the new food court and found what we needed.

This afternoon Lisa had coffee with our friend Vivian while I went back to the mall to get a case for my new computer. This gave me an opportunity to check out the new Target. As you know, I like Target and any reason to walk through is good enough for me. I must say, it's quite a big store. I stayed focused so I'll have to go back in order to give it a full review. (Ha)

We had an appointment with our accountant in Brentwood at 4pm. The 405 got us there right on time. After that meeting we went over to the new Trader Joe's on Olympic. What a nice store. Big isles, lots of stuff and a weird little parking lot on top. There's a guy directing traffic and as we were leaving, he was helping us out of our space and Lisa commented that he didn't have a whistle. That's right. We'll have to go back and give him one and explain how and when to use it. (555)

Time to go to bed. Have to get up at 3:45am tomorrow.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"The soul is the same in all living creatures,
although the body of each is different."
~Hippocrates

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: