Thursday, December 31, 2009

Progress

Hi,

It was another busy day for us. We spent most of the day away from the house. The light rain was just a little annoying.

Well, I got a lot of right answers on this one. I know a few of you probably know this but just didn't answer.
"...I can see all obstacles in my way. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. It's gonna be a bright, bright sun-shiny day." Hint: It should be clear to you that it's an easy one.

This morning I got some vitamins that I can't get in Thailand. After that we had lunch with our friends Paul and Joy and Leilani, their five month old baby. She's a beautiful baby with a great smile and seemed pretty mellow. We got caught up on the latest news and had some good Thai food.

After lunch we dropped by the house, made a few calls, and headed for Alhambra to visit our friend Debby. She and Lisa have known each other since their teen years. More catching up on family news and what's going on in our lives. We had some interesting conversations about learning languages. She has been teaching English as a second language for years and had some great insights.

Our next stop was Altadena. Today was 'tech day'. Between the two of us we helped my mom clean out most of her 'inbox' on her computer. She belongs to several sororities and has a vast collection of minutes and agendas that has piled up. Later I showed her how to use the digital camera her sister Sara gave her. When we realized it was past dinner time, I went out and got some food and we took a break.

Tomorrow morning we have breakfast at Dinah's, and lunch in Chinatown. The tour continues.

Have a Beautiful Thursday.

Peace,
Danny

"You progress not through improving what has been done,
but reaching toward what has yet to be done."
~Kahlil Gibran

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: