Friday, December 25, 2009

Peace

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, lots of creatures were stirring all over the place.

The song a few of you got is probably being played on the radio right now. I'm going to give it another day, in the spirit of 'giving'. "They know that Santa's on his way. He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh. And every mother's child is gonna spy, to see if reindeer really know how to fly..." Hint: This is where the giving ends. No hints today. Ho Ho Ho.

Today I was under the illusion that I could just drive over to the mall for some socks. (Ha) The joke was on me. That place was a gridlocked monster. I never got in the building. There seemed to be an urgency about the whole thing that was unusual. A sign of the times, or culture shock. Whatever the reason, people and cars have been dashing about all day.

We had a really nice turkey dinner here at the house. After dinner there was lots of talking and laughing with the boys. They were kept out of the 'wrapping room' and once August had gone to bed, the transfer began.

Tomorrow I'll pick up my mom and bring her over so she can share Christmas morning with the kids. In the evening we'll go to Pasadena for our traditional family dinner.

I hope you have a pleasant day.

Peace,
Danny

"Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me..."
~Jill Jackson Miller

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: