Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Plants


Hi,

I supposed it’s time to admit that it’s cooling off here in Chiang Rai.  With highs in the low 80’s and lows in the low 60’s, I don’t know what will become of me (555).  I wish it would rain (there’s a song for that).

The ‘Easy Monday’ song is by a group.  Some call them a blend of Jazz and Rock.  “I have a friend in town, he’s heard your name.  We can go out driving on Slow Hand Row.  We could stay inside and play games, I don’t know.  And you could have a change of heart.  __ __ __ __ __, you don’t wanna call nobody else.  Send it off in a letter to yourself.  __ __ __ __ __, it’s the only one you own.  You might use it if you feel better, when you get home.”  Clue:  It’s ‘Easy Monday’ so guess what?  No major clues.  With a cellphone, this song might never have happened (5)

This morning we took JaiDee to The Wanderer.  He hasn’t been there in a few days and as soon as we arrived Mercy ran up, ready to play.  Our arrival also created a little havoc since Joey was downstairs by the kitchens, but couldn’t come out and play.  He barked his disapproval but still didn’t get to come out.  He’s still on play restriction until his leg is completely healed.  JaiDee and Mercy were about to run into the woods, but JaiDee’s leash put an end to that.  Kwan told us how Mercy ‘lures’ customers into the woods and then jumps into the river.  The customers run back, reporting that the dog fell into the river.  Kwan laughs and tells them that she just climbs right out, no problem.

We spent the rest of the day at home.  We were supposed to pick up our tickets for the light show at Wat Rong Khun tonight, but just didn’t feel like going out.  Besides, we had no ‘baby sitter’ (always a good excuse).  The fact is, Lisa was drawing and I was feeling lazy.  There you have it.  Lisa found a photo on the temple website that gives you an idea of the concept.  Should I find some better ones, I will share.  I know that some of our friends with big cameras were there, snapping away.


Tomorrow we have a lunch at The Wanderer with our friend Lisa, who is visiting from Bangkok.  The shoe and handbag business is getting very busy.  We always have a fun time and I’m sure Mr. Puppy will fill in the blank spots.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

                        Peace,
                                  Danny

“My fake plants died because I did
not pretend to water them.”
~Mitch Hedberg

No comments: