Thursday, January 31, 2019

Fire

Hi,

Chiang Rai had another hot day.  Now we’re wishing we had some rain.  Everything is so dry around town.  We’re missing some of the usual green spots.  

A bunch of you got the ‘Zany Day’ song so just for fun, I’m going to skip to the last verse:  “I didn’t know if it was day or night.  I started kissin’ everything in sight.  But when I kissed the cop down at Thirty-Fourth and Vine, he broke my little bottle of __ __ __ __”  Clue:  This should really be an ‘Old School Friday’ tune since it was written in 1959.  It later resurfaced in 1964.  The original group was named after something that grows lawns and is sometimes considered lucky when it has 4 leaves.

This morning we went to the mall to pay our phone bills and do a little grocery shopping.  We hadn’t been to the Top’s Market for over a month and they had a surprise for us.  The market had been completely remodeled.  In fact, the whole food court level was brand new and beautiful.  We also noticed that they are about to open a multilevel parking structure.  When it’s finally finished, it will be more fun than before (555).

Simply titled “Monks @ ATM” (as seen at the mall)

The afternoon was a right of passage for anyone with a needle aversion.  It started with my having blood drawn for multiple tests.  From there I went to acupuncture for treatment on both sides of my body.  I managed a short nap during the second phase of my pincushion adventure.  

Eventually, we had a consult with our doctor and she went over the blood test results.  There is mild anemia present, but nothing to worry about.  Other stuff is good, so my mind can go back to dwelling on other, less dire things.  One more shot of B vitamins and we finally got out of there as they were locking up the place.  

Natcha and Nitchanan went to the flower show today.  Nitchanan loves flowers, and her new pink bag.


Have a Thrilling Thursday.

                    Peace,
                              Danny

“Education is not the filing
of a pail, but the lighting of
a fire.”
~William Butler Yeats

No comments: