Monday, January 9, 2012

Learn

Hi,

Monday we pulled out the list and did some of the shopping. We lunched with friends, and had two more visits later in the day.

Nice to know a few of you remembered the 'Easy Monday' song. My brother even remembered the other side.
"I'm so glad that she's my little girl. She's so glad, she's telling all the world that her baby buys her things you know. He buys her diamond rings you know, she said so. She's in love with me and __ __ __." Hint: Really?

The pet supply store is a place we always go when we're in town. After all, we have to take something home for the dogs. This trip they're both getting new collars and more things to chew. We've been missing them and they've been missing us. Boot told us that Daku went upstairs looking for us and came back down with one of Lisa's socks.

We had lunch in the Marina with our friends Claire and David. It's always nice to connect with them. We heard about their vacation in Florida, and we talked about everything from wetsuits to birds, to the world of dance.

In the afternoon we went to Santa Monica and had a visit with our friend Kerrina while she gave Lisa some physical therapy.

Every trip I seem to comment on the different motor vehicles that I see on the road. This time is no exception. I've been surprised to see so many new cars as we ride around. There are lots of cool cars and vans these days. There also seem to be more motor-scooters on the streets of L.A. Could this be a trend? Maybe some day in the future you will experience what we encounter on a daily basis. (Ha) I doubt it, but it's a funny speculation.

Lisa had dinner with her friend Lisa, who lives in Nevada. They had a fun time and ended up at Fox Hills Mall. I had a quiet dinner and met with some dear friends. I also got in a little time with The Boys.

We've been getting email from some of our friends in Thailand. It's warm again and that sounds good to me.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"Man can learn nothing except by
going from the known to the unknown."
~Claude Bernard

No comments: