Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Water


Hi,

The weather was a little cooler today.  It would be nice if this became a new pattern.   

The ‘Easy Monday’ song was “Going Out Of My Head” by Little Anthony & The Imperials.  Here’s a ‘Middle Song’:
“I know you don’t know what I’m goin’ through, standing here looking at you.  Well, let me tell you that it (__) __ __ __ (__ __ __).  It makes me feel so sad (__ __ __).  It makes me __ __ __ to see you again.”  Hint:  When something is painful, this is how it feels.

About 1:30am I took Jai Dee outside, using our new light to see our way.  It was great.  The light is so bright we could see where we were going without the flashlight.  I took it anyway, to make sure he didn’t eat something from the lawn.  The real trick is to not look at the light when returning, it's very bright.

This morning we made our last visit to Bangkok Hospital.  Dr. Intorn has released Lisa and she can get her ankle wet.  That means swimming, jumping in puddles, and stuff.  It’s been a long haul, but it’s finally over.  

We’re becoming regulars at Browney Pet World.  Today it was more puppy kibble.  The last time it was for dental bones.  If he keeps growing as fast as he is, we’ll need a new crate soon.  Our morning coffee stop was at Chivit Tamma Da.  The morning light on the river and in the trees is always a pleasure to experience.

Cat came by this evening.  She needed a basket for part of a prop for a production she’s in on Friday.  It’s several classes in her English Teacher department doing an adaptation of Anthony and Cleopatra.  They are also presenting their version of the legend of a cave up north.  Tomorrow, one of the teachers is going to the cave to let the spirits know that they are doing the story, but changing parts of it and adding some comedy to a serious plot.  I found this to be very interesting.  It’s all about respect.

Today’s photo is our favorite puppy, posing in his crate.  This portrait is by Lisa.


It feels like a Wacky Wednesday.

                        Peace,
                                  Danny

“I bought some instant water one time
but I didn’t know what to add to it.”
~Steven Wright

No comments: