Monday, September 23, 2019

Ahead

Hi,

The weekend weather was a little warmer than perfect, but great anyway.  The next possible rain will be on Friday.  Until then, it’s high 80’s and humid.

The ‘Old School Friday’ song was “All Day and All of The Night” by The Kinks.  It’s ‘Easy Monday’ time from 1964:
“Well, I think I’m __ __ __ __ __, yes, I think I’m __ __ __ __ __ over you, over you.  I want you to want me, I need you so badly, I can’t think of anything but you.  And I think I’m __ __ __ __ __…”  Hint: Singer’s first name is Little, which doesn’t narrow it down much.  It’s by a group whose head was on a pillow.

Saturday morning we had a very stimulating time at The Wanderer.  We went for coffee and saw friends who invited us to sit with them.  Fahad and his wife Aye, and their son came to one of Lisa’s exhibitions a few years ago and it sort of bonded us.  He is teaching art at a private school and it opened up a discussion on you-know-what and creativity.  I think we could have continued for a long time, but there were errands to run and a puppy to get home to (555).  

Jai Dee is still at that stage where he can’t be left alone.  Not because he’s fragile.  He’s anything but that, it’s just that he’s exploring his environment to see what goes in his mouth.  When he’s not biting, he’s adorable.  We discovered that he wants to sleep outside of his crate at night.  Last night he slept until 5am, with only one outburst to go outside.  There is hope for the little dog after all (555).  He is taller than he was two weeks ago and can stand on his hind legs and mess with things on low tables.  Another interesting development was his interest in TV, namely tennis.  His eyes went to the screen and when a ball flew by he perked up.  I don’t know if this will be a regular thing, but it was really cute.  


Jai Dee has gained about a pound since last Thursday.  We had to take him to Dr. Arnon this afternoon and at the weigh-in we got his new number, 18 pounds.  At ten weeks, I think that’s pretty healthy.  

I guess you can see that Mr. Dog has become the focus of our world for the time being.  There are other things that attract our interests, like planning the Winter Visit to the States, Formula 1, and tennis and friends on both sides of the water.  

Have a Great Week.

                      Peace,
                                Danny

“The secret of getting ahead
is getting started.”
~Mark Twain

No comments: