Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Success


Hi,

Our predictable weather segment is over and now we're in crazy mode.  We started off with a nice cool morning, it got warm and sunny, then warm and cloudy and by afternoon we had a little storm.  This evening we have big lightning, thunder and maybe more rain.  None of this was predicted.  One just has to stay ready.

I think I've figured out what an easy song is, finally.  I feel good about the responses that have been coming in lately.  Keep it up (555).  Here's more of this week's 'Easy Monday' tune:  "...And when I hold you in my arms, I know that I can do no wrong.  And when I hold you in my arms, my love won't do you no harm, and I feel nice, like sugar and spice..."  Hint:  I have given you the title in this message.  No more hints.

We stayed at home all day.  The only list we had was my list of light bulbs to change.  We are having a party on Sunday so a lot of thought went into that (555).  Lisa worked on her last piece for the exhibit and the invitations arrived from Chiang Mai.  

Yesterday, when we stopped by to see Watch Guy, we mentioned the US Open, knowing he's a big tennis fan.  He told us his 'favorite cheer' lost.  He was smiling, but he was sorry she lost.  We just loved the expression.  

One of the fun things about hanging out with Blue is what we call 'Stories from the Road'.  At dinner we heard a few from the late '70s and one from the early '90s.   I still contend that it would make a great book, but then I don't have to write it.  

This evening we went into town with the intention of going to the Night Bazaar.  We stopped at NorThai for a quick tour and as we left, a light rain began to fall.  Not the sort of thing that vendors or shoppers enjoy.  On a clear night we will go again.  On our way home the Clock Tower light show was just starting.  The pretty lights are always nice.

Blue and the dogs are finding their respective grooves.  BamBam knows she can get lots of petting if she puts her head under his hand, as a hint.  Daku circles Blue and then, with some coaxing, sits and behaves.  Both dogs frequently head down the hall to the guest room to see if he's around.   Today's photo shows both of them on their best behavior after dinner.


Have a Happy Tuesday.

                  Peace,
                             Danny

"The most important single ingredient in the formula of
success is knowing how to get along with people."
~Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: