Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crazy


Hi,

I am still trying to figure out why so many of you didn't get the Friday Funnies.  So far, my research has concluded that Yahoo does not allow messages from the future.  What?  That's right, and I'm 14 hours into the future of those of you in America and surrounding areas.  I also think it has something to do with either the link or the 'funny'.  I'll keep trying.  If you want to see what all the fuss is about, go to the 'Blogspot' link at the bottom of this message.  Remember, you can always find the daily messages there.

Just when we thought the rain was over, Blam, another storm crashes the party.  More is apparently on the way, so no carwash this week (555).

I'm a little surprised that more of you didn't get the 'Easy Monday' song.  Barry got it and sent a video.  Thanks.
"When I think of all the times I've tried so hard to leave her, she will turn to me and start to cry.  And she promises the earth to me and I believe her.  After all this time I don't know why.  Ah, __.  __"  Hint:  It's by those four lads from Liverpool, 

This morning we went to Big C for supplies.  Cat went with us so she could chose some things she likes.  It's a good thing because we didn't know there were choices when it came to Ovaltine.  There is the straight powder, and then there is what is called '3-in-1', which is the powder, powdered milk, and sugar.  You just add water and it's done.  While we were browsing the aisles I spotted 'Homey' brand crackers.  Cool.  

When we left Big C the sky seemed dark for 10:40 in the morning.  As we pulled out of the lot the drops began to fall. Then the wind started blowing and when we got home it was coming down very hard.  It rained for hours.  

This evening Cat told us that her sister offered to prepare a local delicacy for us.  We are going to respectfully decline the gift of worms from bamboo.  Hmm.  No further discussion needed.  Tomorrow Cat has tests in four subjects, and then two more on Friday.  I guess the're final exams, with some subjects being more difficult than others.  Boy, that was a long time ago.  

Today's photo shows the result of one brushing of Mr. Daku during shedding season.  He looks a little amazed himself.


Have a Happy Tuesday.

                     Peace,
                                Danny

"The ones who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, 
are the ones that do."
~Unknown

No comments: