Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Funnies Music

Hi,

In my excitement, I totally forgot to give you a song challenge. See, I wrote the message in our room and had to go to the lobby to send it. I was supposed to also find you a song. Got back to the room and Lisa asked me about the song and that's when it hit me.

For 'Old School Friday' tell me the title of this song and the artist: "I'm gonna tell Aunt Mary 'bout Uncle John. He claims he got the misery but he has a lotta fun, oh baby, yeeah baby, woo-oo baby, havin' me some fun tonight."
Hint: The title has three words, one is a woman's name. The artist is a very flamboyant piano player who said he taught The Beatles everything they knew. 'Shut up'.

Danny

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: