Thursday, January 21, 2010

Seed

Hi,

It was another beautiful day in The Rai. We got a welcomed delay on the art show, lunched in town, and discovered that the dogs treat us differently. Hmm.

There were a couple of responses to the current song. The group seems to have eluded everyone. Try again.
"If you ever get annoyed, look at me I'm unemployed and I love to work at nothing all day. And I'll be __ __ __ __ every day, __ __ __ __ every way. I've been __ __ __ __ it's all mine, __ __ __ __ and working overtime."
Hint: It's from 1974, there are several brothers in the group, and they're from Canada.

It appears that the Friday hanging of the art show will be postponed until Tuesday. We would have been ready, but there's a piece that Lisa's working on that she'd really like to put in the show and the delay will make that possible. Sometimes things just work out.

When I take Daku out for his morning run, he takes me around the west side of the house. It started a long time ago when I started letting him go out without a leash. When he and Lisa go out, he takes her around the east side of the house, past the kitchen and the car port. When I take both dogs together, it varies, depending on BamBam's mood, since she takes off and Daku chases her, and I just tag along. They have some sense about the whole thing, I guess. It's rare that they just stay in the back and play.

This evening I went downtown and on my way back I drove down 'Clock Tower Street'. At the Tower there is a roundabout. Somehow everyone manages to get around the circle without running into each other. I slowed to let a big group of Harley/fake Harleys merge when I heard a loudspeaker. I didn't notice that it was coming from behind me. It wasn't until I saw a red and blue light bar that I realized it was an emergency vehicle. As it came up behind me it was clear that it wasn't the police. It was the Rescue Rangers on a mission. I pulled over and the truck roared past, belching black smoke. They continued up the street, announcing their presence and pushing the traffic to the side. Amazing Thailand.

Have a Good Thursday.

Peace,
Danny

"Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower."
~Shigenori Kameoka

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: