Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moment

Hi,

Totally fading here. We got home around 3:30pm, Thursday (Midnight Wed. for most of you). I know, it's weird. The dogs were so excited to see us. They both gained some extra pounds while we were gone, but that will change. Boot was also glad to see us. It's good to be home. We really missed Boot and the dogs, but you already knew that.

It appears that no one remembers the song. Maybe this will help: "I'm __ __ __ __ __, don't know when I'll be back again... oh babe, I hate to go." Hint: Do you really need one?

I hate to go but I can't keep my eyes open. The next few days will be a little strange until I get on the right time. When you lose a day, it all gets blurry as to what the real time is and sometimes the body wants to sleep when the body wants to sleep. Better known as 'Jet Lag'.

Have a Cool Dry Thursday.

Peace,
Danny

"Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."
~Unknown

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: