Thursday, May 1, 2008

Learn

Hi,
Another beautiful day in the Land of Smiles. It rained some last night and the day started off humid but cleared up. I went over to Big C this morning and took our router in for the upgrade. It worked. Sites load faster, Skype seems clearer (haven't tested the video), Slingbox works again and it's an excuse to celebrate (though we won't).
Once again, I cannot foil the music lovers with good memories. I got mail on this one. Did you get it? Maybe today it will come.
"__ __ __ __ __ __, (repeat) pretty mama. 'Cause I'll be standing in the wings When you check it out." Hint: From Motor City label, thrilled us with his harp when he was little.
We basically hung out today. I studied didjeridoo technique and tried a few things, Lisa drew. She's working on a dancer series that's really cool. Later she and Boot did their 'language exchange'. They give each other a lesson. Oh, another side effect of the internet upgrade is that YouTube is much smoother. Boot likes that. She's learned how to use it, somewhat, and is discovering a whole, crazy new world. I've been getting into it a bit, watching demonstrations and lessons for the didj. One could really get lost in there.
Many of you will be happy to hear that I have put more pictures on the Flickr site. There are a dozen house update pics for you to check out. I still have a lot more to put up and I think I'll do them in collections so you can just go to specific subjects.
Well, that's it for now. I want to go 'play' with our new toy. Have a Cool Thursday.

Peace,
Danny

"Never see anything that you do
as a failure but see it as an accomplishment.
Then you have never failed; you have always learned."
~Ramtha

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

No comments: