Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Love

 Hi,

The weather loop continues to please.  Warm days and cool nights make me a very happy guy.

Well, I guess it wasn’t really an ‘Easy Monday’ kind of song.  One reader, so far, has named the song.  Here’s more:
“It’s my own design, it’s my own remorse.  Help me to decide, help me make the most of freedom and the pleasure, nothing every lasts forever.  __ __ __ __ __ __.”  Clue:  Sometimes they found it necessary to Shout.

I haven’t mentioned the smokey air lately because as of February 1 it has been illegal to burn trash of various kinds.  There is still a slight problem with the night time.  Offenders can’t be discovered when they burn at night.  Their neighbors can’t report them.  We’ll need rolling smoke detector trucks to sniff them out.  All in all, it’s better.

This morning we made an early run to Browney Pet World to restock the ‘treat box’.  We discovered a very healthy line of treats that were on sale so we returned to get a good supply.  They’re from New Zealand and one never knows if they’ll get more.  Because we bought extra of the special kibble, we got a gift treat as well.  We left there with a bunch of good stuff for the dogs that will last a long time.  JaiDee didn’t get to go, but he’ll be happy with the results.

A few weeks ago we visited Doy Din Dang, the ceramic studio and gift shop.  As we were leaving I spotted this pole that appeared to have been decorated.  Tamiko, who makes beautiful floral arrangements, was the artist of this creation.  I don’t know what kind of seed pods she used, but I’ll ask.  




This afternoon we tackled one of the favorite things in the life of an expat, renewing a visa.  My passport had to be renewed a few months ago and it meant that my visa would expire.  It’s complicated, but it meant that I needed to renew my visa so it lined up with Lisa’s.  Today we arrived in the afternoon and found an empty waiting room.  We were sent to an officer who, with very little personality, took the paperwork and said, ‘Sit down’.  He did his work and had no complaints about our presentation.  Lisa has become very efficient at providing exactly what they want, and having backups if they need that.  When I was called to the counter and he said, ‘Take photo’, I knew we were almost done.  We left there with big smiles on our faces, since it was a complicated renewal and it worked.  

This evening Lisa was doing some exercises on the floor.  When she started, JaiDee was downstairs, but as soon as she started he seemed to appear.  This usually changes the nature of the exercises because he becomes very curious as to why his human is on the floor.  She managed to complete what she was doing, even with the ‘trainer’ wanting to supervise and participate.  

Have a Happy Tuesday.       Don’t forget to mask up and step back.

                          Peace,
                                    Danny

“Love is the only force capable of transforming
an enemy into a friend.”
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: