Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Fear

 Hi,

We seem to be in a wonderful weather loop.  Today it was 86°, tomorrow 87° and the beat goes on.  It’s a nice rut to be in I suppose.

The ‘Easy Monday’ song was “Right Place, Wrong Time” by Dr. John.  This week’s ‘Jazzy Wednesday’ should be easy:
“It’s not the pale moon that excites me, that thrills and delights me, oh no it’s just __ __ __ __.  It isn’t your sweet conversation, that brings this sensation, oh no, it’s just __ __ __ __.”  Hint:  So, proximity comes to mind.  
 
This morning, when we got downstairs, the horse was standing on the patio looking into the house.  Very creepy at first, then we got used to him being there (555).


After our morning routine at the house, we went to The Wanderer for warm drinks and roti.  The decorations were up for Chinese New Year.  I’ll take some photos to show you how it looks.  The bright red in contrast to the natural shades of green is very dramatic.  In the meantime, here are some examples of large Bird’s nest ferns that I like.




We returned to the place that sells glasses to pick up Lisa's reading glasses.  She’s very happy with the new prescription.  Now we both have clear views of our screens and other things we’re supposed to read.  I’m getting adjusted to looking through a lens all day.  It’s weird because for so long, I used to wear ‘store bought’ readers over my contacts.  Now there’s something on my face all day and, well, at times I take the new glasses off, thinking they’re the reader.  And still, life is good.

Feels like a Wacky Wednesday.

                              Peace,
                                        Danny

“Fear of something is at the root of 
hate for others, and hate within will
eventually destroy the hater.”
~George Washington Carver

No comments: