Tuesday, December 11, 2018

You

Hi,

Today was cloudy but warm.  This afternoon there were clouds with dark bottoms, which usually means rain, but they just drifted away in the breeze.  A tiny bit of rain would be appreciated.

See, I told you the ‘Easy Monday’ song was easy.  Here’s the second verse:  “Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be.  There’s a shadow hanging over me.  Oh, __ came suddenly.  Why she had to go?  I don’t know, she wouldn’t say.  I said something wrong.  Now I long for __.”  Clue:  It’s credited as being by those four lads from Liverpool, but we know who wrote this one.  What do you call the day before today?

This was a ‘stay at home day’.  I have found that if I can relax in one position, I feel nothing.  It’s when I get up and down that it hurts the most.  And then again, it all depends on the day.  Today seemed a little more sensitive than yesterday.  Who knows?  I’m waiting for Friday and the Chiang Mai visit.  

The kids (Gong and Natcha) went to Big C this morning.  We enjoy shopping there, but it’s nice to have them shop for us.  It’s a temporary thing, ‘cause the new Big C is opening this weekend and you know we wanna go there (555).

This Saturday evening is the opening of the 7th Annual Member Exhibit at ArtBridge.  It’s the first time we will have been in town for this event.  We’re usually in the states when it happens.  The big plan is to get back from Chiang Mai early enough to have dinner at the gallery, save good seats and be able to enjoy the long presentations in comfort.  We’ll see, we have missed a lot of activity and it will be nice to see friends and their artwork.

The photo was taken at Work@Home yesterday.  This little bike is owned by the newest staff member.  She bought it with her first paycheck and rides it to work and even locks the front wheel.  A Plumeria flower had landed on the seat.  When Tovan told us the story it brought smiles.


Have a Happy Tuesday.

                      Peace,
                                Danny

“You, yourself, as much as 
anybody else in the entire 
universe, deserve your love
and affection.”
~Buddha

No comments: