Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Funnies


Hi,

Well, we made it back to Chiang Rai.  It was hot and humid when we got off the plane.  Chiang Rai has been getting rain every day.  We’ll see if that stays the same.  Our friend Nukoon was waiting for one of his sons who was flying in from Bangkok.  That was a fun way to pass the time while we waited for Gong.  

The ‘Zany Day’ tune was “The Beat Goes On” by Sonny & Cher.  For the ‘Old School Friday’ song we go back to 1958.
I was in the 10th grade and this was my fantasy proclamation song.  “__ __ __, oh, I would do anything.  I would do anything, __ __ __.  For your kiss, oh, I would go anywhere.  Oh, I would go anywhere for your kiss.  More foolish I grow, with each heartbeat.  But we all get foolish that’s why I repeat.  __ __ __ (ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh) oh, I would to anything, I would do anything __ __ __.”  Clue:  I think it’s pretty clear.

It’s very difficult to keep our eyes opened, so this won’t take long.  Gong picked us up at the airport, Natcha was really happy to see us.  Daku was very happy we were home, and Chopper, who was outside, was also happy.  

A little while after we got home, we crashed.  There are naps, and there are states of unconscious.  After dinner, we did most of the unpacking and then the sleep came and possessed us again.  

Neechanon will be returning home on Monday morning.  I’m anticipating some increase in her language skills since she’s been staying with her grandparents and an aunt who speaks English and had been her teacher before.  

Today’s photo was taken in Taipei.  It’s the exterior of EVA’s ‘Hello Kitty’ plane.  


Fading fast, can’t hold on much longer.  Formula One is in France this weekend.  Zoom.

Have a Wonderful WeekEnd.    Stay tuned for the ‘Funnies’.


No comments: