Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Funnies


Hi,

I have to make this quick.  Mr. Lag has me in his grips and it is difficult to force my eyes to stay open.  What you’re getting here is the bare bones of ‘adventure’ (555).

The ‘Zany Day’ song was The Coasters singing “Idol With The Golden Head”.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvB4Ul58pQ  For ‘Old School Friday’, here’s something that maybe more people know.   “I know you wanna leave me, but I refuse to let you go.  If I have to beg, plead for  your sympathy, I don’t mind ‘cause you mean that much to me.  __ __ __ __ __, sweet darlin’….”  Hint:  I’m tempted to give you easy clues for this song by a motortown quintet.

Today’s photo is an orchid garden at the airport in Bangkok.  They were also working on a ‘wall garden’ in the arrivals section.


In this year of change we also noticed things gone or different when we returned.  It’s safe to say that everything is still changing in the world.  My job is to get over it.

Have a Wonderful WeekEnd.   And now, the ‘Funnies’.

              Peace,
                        Danny            


No comments: