Thursday, December 20, 2007

Remember

Hi,
Well, here we are, sitting in the Taipei airport. It's been 'everything run late day', but we're managing to be on time for the next late thing. We're 'parked' right in front of a giant Hello Kitty pavilion. You won't believe it, so I'll take a couple of pics and post them later.
"I never had a mother, I hardly knew my dad, I've been in town for 18 years, You're the only boy I've had..." Clue: It's what someone says when they don't want you to leave.... Oh, come on now...
There was a tearful good-bye at the house. Boot was going to go to the airport with us, but the bags filled the car. At the airport, Supat gave me a big hug, which was a big surprise.
This will be brief, for obvious reason. First, I have to go and find a Wi-Fi connection, and then get ready for the long leg of our journey. It's almost 7 a.m. West Coast time. We arrive in L.A. at 7:25 p.m.
Have a Time Warped Thursday. (I know I will)

Peace,
Danny

"Remember the powerful presence that you are.
Remember the powerful being that you are.
Remember the light that you are."
~Aq'naton Ben-Ish

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

No comments: