Tuesday, November 13, 2007

People

Hi,
Every day, there's something that comes up that I want to share with you, and then I forget what it is. I need to carry our little voice recorder around and make 'notes of the day', so I don't get all feeble on you. There's so much input, some days, that it's like the head gets full. Sometimes it's new information and sometimes it's stuff generated internally.
Like right now, my minds is trying to imagine various parts of our proposed house. There will be two floors, but how to get from bottom to top. How much room between the house and the pool, and the pool and the sala. How tall should the wall be, how many plugs should I put in the studio and can I have 110 plugs installed along with 220. The mind is spinning, and I don't want it to stop. Hmm, don't worry folks, I'm OK.
"I want you to want me, I need you so badly, I can't think of anything but you... And I think I'm __ __ __ __ __ over you..." Clues: He'll shed tears on his pillow, if you don't get this. Night and day and night....
The little adventure begins tomorrow morning. Khun Sing will pick us up and take us to the bus station. Boot told us the trip takes about four hours by bus, with one stop. I'm hoping it doesn't rain. That would make it longer. We managed to find the location of the immigration office, so once we handle our business, it will be a mini vacation.
Chiang Mai is a major metropolis compared to Chiang Rai. Even though we've been there twice in the last two months, we were not totally in charge of our own agenda and someone else knew where to go. This time we're on our own. We do that well.
Oh, we went out this morning, for our first real bike ride. We rode for about half an hour, around the hood. We took a route that we walked a few weeks ago. This time it was easy. The bikes are light and balanced so it makes it fun.
Well, guess it's time to decide what to wear on the bus. (like it's a big fashion thing) Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"The most important single ingredient in the formula of
success is knowing how to get along with people."
~Theodore Roosevelt

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style

www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics

No comments: