Monday, July 23, 2007

Let The Games Begin

Greetings,

Welcome to my Blog. That sounds a little strange doesn't it? Like some deep dark dungeon or a spot on the wall. Well, it may be a little of that from time to time. (Ha) You may or may not be familiar with my 'Daily Mailings'. I've been writing about my life and the things I see around me for over seven years.
Now that Lisa and I are going on the adventure of a life-time, I thought I'd make it easier for you (and me) to keep up with all that's going on. I'll continue to send the daily mail, but I'll also post it here, along with the occasional pictures. What would mail from Thailand be without pictures? Also, one never knows when the email aspect may not work as well as we'd like.
As we roll along into the land of Blogdom, I'll fill you in on the cast of characters.

Bye for now,
D.

No comments: