Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Courage


Hi,

This was a super hot day.  Right now it’s 8:30pm and the temp is 82°, with the perpetual haze.  I wouldn’t mind so much if it was purple.

The ‘Easy Monday’ song was identified by a handful of readers.  A few even knew the cover artist.  Here’s the rest:
“If your broken heart should need repair, then I’m the man to see.  I whisper sweet things, you tell all your friends, they’ll come runnin’ to me.  Here is the main thing I want to say, I’m busy 24 hours a day.  I fix broken hearts, I know that I truly can.  Come-a, come-a, come-a, yeah, yeah, yeah….”  Clue:  This song was first released in 1960, then again in ’77 and became a major hit the second time in it’s life.  If you know it, you know it.  Guys with this title often fix sinks, doors, windows and lamps.

Today was a repeat of yesterday, trying to deal with JaiDee and his discomfort.  If it wasn’t so self-destructive we wouldn’t spend so much time watching him.  The other part to this is his spontaneous outburst, with the cone possibly causing some damage as it waves around.  Then, just as quickly, he’s lying on his stomach as sweet as can be.  This evening we made a run to the vet’s for another possible remedy.  Here’s hoping it works.  

Cat’s boyfriend Noom works at the Chiang Rai airport.  He posted photos of workers in hazmat style suits, spraying down the interior of the airport with what we can only assume is some kind of disinfectant.  I don’t know if it works, but it looks impressive.  I guess, since there are very few flights coming or going, this is the time to do it.

Today’s photo is from April 1, 2016.  It was taken down the road from our house.  This little waterway remains a mystery to us, we don’t know where the water comes from, but once a year people knew to come and fish.  Lately, it’s been too dry, so nobody comes.  


Natcha told Lisa that she and Nitchanan were looking through some old photos and when she saw one of Daku, she started crying.  She misses him very much, but it’s been difficult for her to understand what happened.  Life.

As bad as the air was today, tonight I actually saw the moon and Venus.  Maintaining hope in Chiang Rai.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

                        Peace,
                                  Danny

“To create one’s world in any
 of the arts takes courage.”
~Georgia O'Keeffe

No comments: