Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Funnies

Hi,

Chiang Rai had another outstanding day.  The high was in the low 90s, going down to the low 70s.  It’s enough to spoil me.

So, the ‘Zany Day’ song was “Get Off of My Cloud” by The Rolling Stones.  There’s nothing left but ‘Old School Friday’.  This one should be easy:  “Well, since my baby left me, I found a new place to dwell.  Well, it’s down at the end of Lonely Street at __ __.  Where I’ll be, I’ll be so lonely baby, well I’m so lonely.  I’ll be so lonely, I could die.”
Hint:  It’s from 1956, but some of you will still know it.  The title is a place.  The singer was in his prime.

This morning, while we were playing with Daku, Natcha and Neechanon hung out after the morning kitchen thing.  Neechanon was experimenting with different ways to walk and run.  Then she discovered the joys of jumping down the incline in the lawn.  It’s only about three little jumps, but it’s different than doing it on a flat surface.  Hearing her little laugh in the morning is a great way to start the day.

The excursion for the day was a trip down the Super Highway to the Amway store.  We only go there for one thing: filters for our air purifier.  It always ends up being some extended thing when we go there.  Since it’s usually over a year between visits, we have to renew our membership to get the discount.  Today the cashier couldn’t find the product in the catalogue.  Eventually, we got what we needed and went home.  

This afternoon Khun Jin came over and Lisa got a long massage.  I went to the mall and met a friend for coffee.  I can’t remember being in the mall on a Friday afternoon on a sunny day.  It was packed with shoppers, tourists, and school kids.  Luckily, we had a table at Starbuck’s and didn’t have to negotiate the interior of the mall.  From where we sat, we could see that a big food faire was being set up outside in the parking lot.  There’s always something happening there.

Today’s photo was taken at Work@Home coffee shop.  It’s Katai modeling her new white tiger ring. 


Have a Wonderful WeekEnd.     Time for the ‘Funnies’.

              Peace,
                        Danny

This ‘Funny’ photo was taken at Central Plaza Mall this morning. 


No comments: