Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday Funnies


Hi,

Today was another scorcher.  There was a forecast of rain, but we only had a few drops.  We have a hot weekend coming.

The ‘Zany Day’ song was “Along Comes Mary” by The Association.  Time for ‘Old School Friday’ from 1966.
“I don’t wanna lose this good thing, that I got.  If I do, I will surely, surely lose a lot.  ‘Cause your love is better than any love I know.  It’s like thunder, lightnin’.  The way you love me is frightening.  I’d better __, __ __, baby.”
Hint:  The title is based on a superstition.

This morning we took JaiDee for another ‘walk on the wild side’ to burn off some energy.  He loves stepping over old branches, seed pods and trash searching for that illusive something.  From there we went to Chivit Thamma Da, where he was the star of the show.  Everybody in the place was greeting and petting him.  Next thing you know, they’ll want to take selfies with him.  He has been much milder in his behavior lately.  He has stopped trying to eat the furniture, which is a big plus.  We will return tomorrow for a coffee date with our friend Lisa.

Gong sold his road bicycle to a person in Chiang Mai.  The common practice in cases like this is to mail the bike.  Gong started wrapping it in bubble-wrap in the back yard.  When we returned from coffee, Natcha told Lisa that he rode it to the post-office, wrapped it up, sent it and walked home.  That’s what I call a day’s work.  I’ve actually seen motorbikes at the big post-office, ready for mailing.

This photo of JaiDee makes it apparent that we really don’t have to buy any more toys from Browney Pet World.


If this message seems a little late, it’s because I started late.  I was in Darjeeling, India at a Recovery meeting via Zoom with about 70 new friends.

Have a Wonderful WeekEnd.         Time for the ‘Funnies’.    Have fun, but stay safe.

                          Peace,
                                    Danny


No comments: