Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flow

Hi,

It was a beautiful Tuesday in the Rai. Today we lunched out, did some shopping, and didn't wash the dogs. Boot sent help but I declined the offer. Hmm.

Well, a few of you knew the song, a couple knew the group. Denny (my brother) said "it's all about cars" and quoted this line: "I guess I should've kept my mouth shut when I start to brag about my car. But I can't back down now because I pushed the other guys too far. She makes me come alive, and makes me want to drive when she says '__ __ __' everything will turn out alright....." Hint: So you see, it's about cars. These guys sang about a coupe, but this was about not having any concerns about losing. (or something like that) (Ha)

We're in the 'HOT' season now, and it's beginning to feel like it. The days are getting warmer and the nights are also warming up. It's not hot at night, but the chill is not present in the mornings when I take the dogs out. That's how I can tell. The pool water temp is creeping up and all signs point to 'that time of year'.

Today was the day we were to give both dogs a bath. We decided to go to lunch and shop, with the intention of doing it after lunch. Well, after eating at Black Canyon, shopping at Big C, by the time we got home we weren't in the mood to wash the dogs. After the nap, yeah, that will work. (555) After the nap it was too late to do anything about it. Tomorrow we wash the dogs, early.

Not long after we got up from our nap, the doorbell rang. I opened the gate and a woman on a motorbike rode down the driveway. It was La. Boot had called her and asked her to come over and help us. As she said, cook, clean and, water. I told her we had everything under control. Actually, it was a nice gesture on Boot's part, and if I had known in advance, I might have let her help in some way, but I was not ready to have her just come in and do things. La called Boot and the three of us had a conversation that was left with, 'we're OK'. Boot said she'd be home on Friday and I think we can last until then. The adventures continue.

Have a Happy Tuesday.

Peace,
Danny

"If you can't fight,
and you can't flee.......flow."
~Unknown

Gettin' Funky, Thai Style
www.flickr.com/photos/gratidudepics
http://blog.risingstardom.com/
www.lisamosesgallery.com

No comments: