Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Funnies

Hi,

I'm here in Pattaya after a bit of traveling. My battery is getting low and the internet is questionable. Hmm, life on the road.

That Wednesday song that slipped your mind was "She Loves You" by The Beatles. For 'Old School Friday' here's one you know: "Tonight you're mine completely. You give your love so sweetly. Tonight the light of love is in your eyes, __ __ __ __ __ __?" Hint: It's by a 'Girl Group' that had lots of hits in the 60s, wondering if the romance will continue.

We got up before the sun in order to do the morning routine and still have time to leave for the airport by 7:15am. It all worked out and we had time to have coffee before my flight. The trip to Bangkok was the usual hour and 20 minutes. There wasn't much to see so I messed with my iPad. On the cover of the Air Asia magazine there was a little box that read 'Help save the Earth. Read this online and stop stealing me.' After landing and walking what felt like the length of the airport, there was a wait for the bags. I reached the stand for the bus to Pattaya with 30 minutes to spare.

The ride south to Pattaya was a chance to see what the major highway looked like at mid-day Friday. I saw more container trucks that I've ever seen. They were leaving the Bangkok port and heading south to various storage depots. We arrived in Pattaya on time, but then the bus had to make it's way through the traffic. This place is big and busy. Passed a place called 'Kiss Food & Drink'. Once we reached the 'bus office' I had to take a pick-up taxi to my hotel. This took another hour in heavy traffic. I have another city to put on my list of 'never gonna drive there' places.

This afternoon I heard thunder in the distance and then the sound of rain. It's been raining off and on into the evening. Good thing I didn't come here for the beach. They do have a pool and the water is warm. Maybe the sun will shine tomorrow and I can get in a swim.

Have a Wonderful WeekEnd. I'll leave you now with the 'Funnies'.

Peace,
Danny

One afternoon, a man went to his doctor and told him that he hasn't
been feeling well lately. The doctor examined the man, left the room,
and came back with three different bottles of pills.

The doctor said, "Take the green pill with a big glass of water when
you wake up. Take the blue pill with a big glass of water after you
eat lunch. Then just before going to bed, take the red pill with
another big glass of water."

Startled to be put on so much medicine, the man stammered, "Wow Doc,
exactly what is my problem?"

The doctor replied, "You're not drinking enough water."

No comments: